5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Photo Session Experience~
1. Research prior to session -
Google, Pinterest, etc.
•what to wear, what not to wear, location ideas, things of the sort.
2. Communicate with me -
Direct communication is best... Phone call, email, or text for immediate response.
•ask questions, share ideas, etc.
3. Follow my professional website and Facebook site -
Doing so will keep you 'in the know'.
•Be sure to 'Like' my Facebook Photography page so you don't miss out on seasonal promotions, which I offer year round:)
4. Selectively choose a Quality Printer - I guarantee the highest quality of my work, whether it be an 8x10 print, a 16x20 wrapped canvas, or a holiday ornament, as long as you choose to have your prints/products printed from a Professional Lab~ (Smug Mug, MPix, Nations Photo Lab, & more, there are lots to choose from)
•Tell me your ultimate wants/needs and I will guide you through the ordering process OR for an affordable fee- will do so for you.
5. Trust me - I strive for perfection, always.
• I am not perfect, but I will always do my best to provide you with acceptional results...as close to perfection as I possibly can get!
[Here are a few examples of the quality product you'd receive from a professional print lab- although a photograph of a photograph doesn't do deserved justice;}